Atem, no stop doing that to yourself not everything is your fault.
I believe that was more of a stylistic choice for the particular people in charge of the animation at some points in time, but…
Yes, his canines did appear more sharp and defined during a couple of parts of the RPG. I don’t recall it showing up before then.
KNOW THAT FEEL, MAN
it’s so incredibly distressing ;A;
how fucking hard is it for people to understand what was said in canon:
- cihiro is a cis dude.
- he dresses like a woman because HE WAS CONSTANTLY BULLIED.
- he chose a smarter way to avoid the beatings.
- he doesn’t want to be a woman.
- hE JUST WANTS PEOPLE TO STOP KICKING THE SHIT OUT OF HIM.
- ITS LITERALLY SAID IN CANON BY ALTER-EGO.
- WHY IS THIS EVEN AN ARGUEMENT.
- ARE YOU THIS DENSE.
I know that the characters are fictional.
But the emotional damage they cause is real.